One of my most popular blog posts is my “32 Journaling Prompts for Self-Discovery” and because it’s been almost a year since my last journaling prompts blog post, I decided to compile another list for you!
If you’re new to journaling – I HIGHLY recommend it. Journaling has helped me start my day with a calm and clear mind, ready to start my day! Overall, journaling is a wonderful way to slow your mind and gather inspiration from the world around you. Whenever I’m trying to become more mindful, solve problems, reach goals, or just relax, I often grab for my journal and start writing.
These 28 journaling prompts are perfect for anyone who struggles with anxiety or has anxious thoughts. Personally, I have a habit of worrying about little things, so these prompts really help slow down my racing mind and reduce my anxiousness.
journaling prompts for anxiety
- What makes me happy?
- What do I feel most anxious about right now?
- What is the best scenario that is likely to play out?
- What is the worst scenario that is likely to play out?
- What is the “most realistic” scenario that is likely to play out?
- Is there evidence for _______?
- What good things have happened this week?
- What bad things have happened this week?
- How can I release the negative energy in my life?
- Who loves me for who I truly am?
- Why am I feeling anxious about ______ right now?
- What would my perfect day be light?
- Tomorrow, I will do…
- What am I grateful for right now?
- What are my top three accomplishments?
- What are some obstacles that I have overcome?
- I want people to remember me as….
- What worries me?
- Are my worries realistic?
- Who are the three most important people in my life?
- What are my strongest qualities?
- What is my happiest memory?
- How did I overcome ________?
- I would tell my younger self…
- What are five things I want to remind myself every day?
- What is my worst fear?
- What thoughts have gone through my mind this week?
- How does anxiety make me feel?
Pin me for later
src=”https://debbiebong.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/anxiety-journal-prompts-1-683×1024.jpg” alt=”28 journaling prompts for anxiety” width=”683″ height=”1024″